Athletic Performance Training to Help You Reach Your Goals
Here at Horsham Athletic Club, we offer an array of options for athletic performance training to help you get fit and live the active lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Proudly serving the communities in and surrounding Ambler, Horsham, and Warrington, PA, our opportunities for athletic performance training cover nearly any aspect of strength and athleticism that you could want!
Group Fitness Classes for Athletic Performance Training
HAC provides over 18 different instructor-led fitness classes to choose from. All of our formats are modified for all levels of fitness, letting you increase your endurance and strength progressively.
Our athletic performance instructors are leaders in their field. They do more than merely teach a class — our performance instructors inspire, motivate, and support you to help you achieve your performance and fitness goals. Further, all of our instructors exude the friendliness and care that HAC is famous for. They always welcome any questions, and they are happy to go out of their way to help you.
HAC has an array of options for athletic performance training to match your desires and fitness goals. From kickboxing and HIIT to Zumba and yoga, you’ll find what you’re looking for at HAC.
Our Class Offerings
Our athletic performance training options here at HAC include, but are not limited to:
- Zumba. Nobody ever said that getting in shape can’t be fun! Try out our Zumba classes for a performance experience integrating aerobics with Latin American dance.
- Spin. Using stationary bikes, our indoor cycling classes focus on strength, endurance, intervals, high-intensity activity, and subsequent recovery for a cardio experience that will get your heart pumping!
- Pilates. Our Pilates instructors are some of the best in the business and help you learn the core principles and theory of Pilates training to help you reach your fitness goals.
- HIIT. Combining intense periods of anaerobic exercise with short recovery periods for a hardcore performance experience, making it perfect for both advanced athletic performance training and for those seeking to get fit fast.
- Cardio Core. If you’re looking to strengthen your heart, our Cardio Core classes will help you pump your heart to the max for an incredible cardio experience.
- Yoga. Combining physical health with meditation and mindfulness, HAC offers a broad variety of different yoga courses for beginners and advanced students alike.
Personal Training at HAC
Our HAC personal trainers are experts at designing personalized workouts for your goals and needs. As certified and highly trained professionals, all of our trainers’ advice aligns with the safety guidelines from the American College of Sports Medicine. Further, every one of our trainers has their own area of specialization along with their own special style of instruction.
In fact, your first session with an HAC personal trainer won’t even begin with exercise — your trainer will start off Day 1 by asking about your health history, laying down goals, and creating a game plan to achieve them, along with an assessment of your body composition and diet if recommended.
Start Your Athletic Performance Training Today!
HAC is proud to serve the communities in and surrounding Ambler, Horsham, and Warrington, PA. Feel free to call us today for more information on how you can take your athletic performance to the next level!