[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Exercise is Essential
Each day, we are committed to helping our community be active and healthy. Exercise is essential to a person’s health and well-being.
During the month of November we are extending our #TogetherTuesday initiative; keeping our doors open to the community each Tuesday of the month. A month that many of us take time to reflect on the many things we have to be thankful for. We are thankful for our members, employees and the community in which we serve. We invite you to exercise with us in the club or virtually online.
All member safety policies will continue to be strictly enforced.
Masks are required for entry.
All equipment must be cleaned before and after each use.
Six feet of space must be observed between members.
No entry to anyone experiencing symptoms of illness, specifically COVID19.
Club capacity is always monitored.
We reserve the right to limit guests based on club capacity or signs of illness.
*All guests must be age 22 or older.
- One loved one per member, per day.
- Member must accompany their guest for the duration of the guest visit.
- Photo ID required. Both member and guest must be age 22 or older.
- All non-members must complete the kiosk waiver at the front desk prior to entry.
- Childcare is no provided for guests at this time.