With a gym membership with Horsham Athletic Club, you have access to all club amenities in an unlimited amount.
When deciding if Horsham Athletic Club is the gym for you, we invite you for a 3 day trial membership to experience the club like a member with access to all fitness centers, classes, locker room, steam room, sauna, etc.
Horsham Athletic Club offers over 18 different instructor-led fitness formats to choose from. All of our classes are modified for any level of fitness, allowing you to increase your strength and endurance progressively.
Our group fitness instructors are leaders in the industry. They do more than simply teach a class — they inspire, motivate, and support you to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Club offers a broad array of classes to suit your desires and fitness goals. From kickboxing and HIIT to Zumba and yoga, you’ll find what you’re looking for at HAC. Check out our class descriptions to see what’s waiting for you!
Enjoy up to 2 hours of complimentary childcare each time you visit the club. Work out with no worries while your children have fun in an exciting, playful, and safe environment!
Our Horsham trainers are masters at designing personalized workouts that meet your goals and needs. As certified and highly trained professionals, all of their advice aligns with the safety guidelines of the American College of Sports Medicine. Further, each of our trainers have areas of specialization, along with their own unique styles of instruction.
Your first personal training session begins by going through your health history, setting down goals, and laying out a game plan to achieve them, along with a possible assessment of your body composition and diet.
Physical activity is vital for development.
At the Horsham Athletic Club, we believe that physical activity and sports lay the foundation for a healthy and active life. We’re committed fostering those traits and values with a variety of sports programs.
We provide sports performance training with Parisi Speed School either on-site or for sports team where we travel to you, and through Dynamic Soccer Training. Learn more>
Newtown Athletic Club Access
As a Horsham Athletic Club member, you receive exclusive access at select times to the Newtown Athletic Club, only 25 minutes away.
- 5 complimentary visits per month from November – April
- 3 complimentary visits per month from May – October (*may include 1 weekend day per month, but no Holidays)
- Children, spouses and guests of HAC members are required to purchase a guest pass at the NAC guest rate
- Must first activate in the membership office if never visiting NAC before or if it has been greater than 6 months since last NAC visit
- *Holidays & Holiday Weekends: Should a HAC member want to visit the NAC on a Holiday/Holiday Weekend, HAC members must still be accompanied by a NAC member. Standard guest fees do apply
- Are required to pay standard guest fees at the NAC on Holidays